Long Island Gear Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage O.H.M Bass Cabinet with 4 100 Watt 10" Speakers

Go down

Vintage O.H.M Bass Cabinet with 4 100 Watt 10" Speakers Empty Vintage O.H.M Bass Cabinet with 4 100 Watt 10" Speakers

Post  kap7716 Sun May 11, 2014 2:52 am

Vintage O.H.M Bass Cabinet with 4 100 Watt 10" Speakers <a href=Vintage O.H.M Bass Cabinet with 4 100 Watt 10" Speakers _5711" />
Vintage O.H.M Bass Cabinet with 4 100 Watt 10" Speakers _57d11
Vintage O.H.M Bass Cabinet with 4x100 Watt 10" Speakers.
Beautiful cabinet that sounds great and has been a reliable piece of equipment for me for many years.  Made to handle the low tones of bass guitar but any instrument you plug into will sound great going thru it, including DJ equipment...All original parts except for 2 of the speakers that are newer replacement versions of the originals.  A few years back I replaced them with the same exact model as the original speakers.  Very Sturdy Construction.  Cabinet has 2 handles on one side so you can transport it.  Would also make a great addition to anybody's recording studio.  Mesh screen in front is heavy duty quality in perfect condition and is original with no rips or tears.  Minor wear on rear of the cabinet but just an aesthetic blemish.  Real nice piece of equipment whether recording with it or on stage giging with it!!!  

The Cabinet's Measurements Are As Follows:
40" Tall....25" Wide...and 14.5" Deep
Asking $225.00
Item would have to be picked up by the buyer in Massapequa
If Interested please email me at kapica7716@gmail with the title of the post in the subject line.

kap7716

Back to top Go down